Picadilly

28 March 2012

To my faithful study-buddy

I use to know what was happening in Grey’s Anatomy, the CSI Trilogy, The Good Wife, Desperate Housewife, Private Practice and whatever was showing during M-Net’s primetime.

These days I watch about every second episode of Desperate Housewife, only because it is the final season, and ok, I hardly miss an episode of CSI Miami. I love Horatio’s one-liners. But when it comes to Grey’s Anatomy, I really couldn’t care which doctors are shagging, or whose rights Alicia Florrick is defending in the next hour.

When I get home the only thing on my mind is that night’s study session. Some nights are easy. Other nights are not so easy.

It’s on these not-so-easy nights that I become aware of, and appreciate, my study-buddy. Since Meeko and Tulip joined our family of two in January, Meeko has been with me during those late nights. I dedicate this blog post to Meeko, the most faithful study-buddy ever!

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers