Picadilly

22 March 2012

Why I started blogging

Someone once said that if it can’t be said in 140 characters don’t say it. Well sorry, I’m a woman and on average I use over 7,000 words a day. Yes. A day. So 140 characters just won’t cut it.

Reason number two: With Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media platforms out there, I figured it was time to push aside my hardcover, pink-frilled, paper-based diaries and enter the 21st century.

The third, and final, reason for the blog is that I am conducting an experiment. Yes, you are now exposed to my thoughts, and be a part of a Pinky and the Brain conspiracy. You may insert an evil laugh right about *here*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers