Picadilly

27 August 2012

Day, er, four – seven wants

I wanted to post this on Friday, but after settling down, around 7pm, on Friday night I was far too exhausted. So a few days later, my seven wants;
 
1.   My very own library.
Picture: A friend sent this to me some time ago and yes, it’s so me. I’d rather spend money on books than on shoes.

2.  To see Rob Zombie live in New York. Boom! Two-in-one combo.

3.  To own every single Sweet Valley book ever written. I’ve mentioned once before that as a teen I read Sweet Valley, I had quite the collection too, but I’ve never read all the books. I’d love an opportunity to read every single book (from Sweet Valley Kids to, well, now). 

4.  To own a Peaches Swimwear bikini. While this want is a phone call away, I don’t quite yet feel body comfortable, or confident yet, to make that call.

5.  To build a snowman. While we were quite fortunate to experience a bit of snow in Joburg, my first, it was hardly enough to build a snowman – I tried. 

6.  To enjoy a plate of pasta from the Italian Bowls Club. 

7.  To go on a coastal road trip in a Cadillac, top down, with Roxette, Dire Straits, Right Said Fred and Beach Boys blasting over the speakers. No planning, no prebooked accommodations, no roadmap. A simple hop in the car, blast some sing-along songs and drive from beach-to-beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers