Picadilly

29 August 2012

Day six – five foods

  1. The first thing that pops into my mind is… cupcakes. If they have Smarties on them – fabulous! If you can find me penguin-shaped cupcakes, you’ll be my new Batman. I simply love a good cupcake, which is why September is my new favourite month. Not only does September bring the smell of star jasmine (my favourite flower) and the promise of Spring, but it is also two one-year-olds’ birthdays and I am looking forward to smashing my face with some cupcakes.
  2. Froot Loops and a glass of Just Juice. Alas! Kellogg's SA has decided to discontinue Froot Loops. While I do agree that it is not the most nutritional breakfast choice, l love the taste of preservatives, artificial colouring and sugar overdose that comes in every bowl of Froot Loops.
  3. Asian food. I especially love a good meal from Karma, based at the Pineslopes Shopping Centre in Fourways (Johannesburg).  
  4. Braai (or BBQ, for my American readers). I’m South African – come rain, sunshine or snow – we braai.
  5. Peanut butter. That is food, right? A whole tablespoon full of yummy honey crunch peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers