Picadilly

28 August 2012

Day five – six places


1.   Transylvania. No need to reread it, you read correctly – Transylvania. Friends will know that I’ve always said I want to go to Transylvania for honeymoon. No, I don’t want to hunt vampires and werewolves (using the term loosely), those are in Forks – apparently. 
 
2.   London – on 26 November 2012 to be exact. My two favourite artists, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson, have teamed up in an appropriately named Twins of Evil Tour. I would row to London in a rowboat to see the performance, but alas! I write my last subject on 21 November and to row across the Atlantic, just over 9,000 km, is not possible in five days.
 
3.   Lemnos. Details are unconfirmed but the broad outline is to hook up with some friends in Lemnos next year. We haven’t seen them since July 2010 and I look forward to catching up over lots of wine. 
 
4.   New York. The idea of endless shopping, drinking lattes, taking a jog through Central Park, watching a rock show in Madison Square Garden and enjoying the buzz of the city that never sleeps is quite appealing. And, seeing that New York is a must-visit destination for some of my favourite girlfriends, it would be a double-bonus to hit the Big Apple on an all-girls holiday.
 
5.   Seychelles. Hammock, beach, sun, cocktails and snorkelling… what more could a girl want? 
 
6.   Home. Corny? Of course! Like Dorothy I believe there is no place like home. I love being as snug-as-a-bug next to bf with our kittens curled up next to us. We are quite fortunate that they so willingly share the couch with us…

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers