Picadilly

22 August 2012

Day two – nine loves

The list of loves, and likes, is endless. Narrowing it down to only nine is quite the challenge.
  • Bf takes the number 1 spot.
  • Our kittens, Meeko and Tulip. There is so much love in those little fur-faces.

  • Christmas time. I am a sucker for a pine tree with glitter over it, stockings that contain presents, the wrapping and unwrapping, but, most of all, I love getting together with family and friends, that warm fuzzy feeling of ‘this is what it is all about’.
  • The beach. Splashing in the waves, toes in the sand, basking in the sun and an ice-cream. The beach makes me feel like a child all over again, and I am known to behave accordingly.  
  • Harry Potter. I have seen the movies countless times and have read all seven books about five times. I love Harry Potter.
  • Books, the printed kind. I simply love reading and if I can get my house smelling like a secondhand bookshop, I will be the happiest person in the world.
  • Rob Zombie. I have a not-so-secret crush on the man.
 Picture: Google. Sorry but I don't have a 'I took that picture of Rob Zombie'. Still working on it.
  • Metal music – and anything that involves and electric guitar and screaming vocals.
  • Penguins. No, cupcakes. Penguins. Cupcakes, definitely penguins. Can someone please bake me some penguin shaped cupcakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the scribbler

My photo
Lover of cats, books and red wine. Wife and mom-to-be.

Followers